Who we are
Our website address is: https://zhenthing.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
Only if you submit this information when you leave a comment or contact us through the contact form, property search form or any other enquiry forms.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you contact us through the contact form, property search form, or any other enquiry forms, your contact information and email address may be collected for us to attend to your enquiries.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Lastly, if you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
- Contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, only when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Provide You with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- Manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests and enquiries to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, marketing and Your experience.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Apart from that, we do not share any of your information with third-party sites or other users. Your information is strictly private and confidential with us.
If any situation arises where we need to share your information, we may disclose your personal information only with Your consent.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://zhenthing.com/contact-us/